This Chew Brownie is made with real white chocolate instead of Milk or dark chocolate or cocoa powder. When it comes to Brownies, I have never been one to go crazy over white chocolate , I always prefer melt in mouth real chocolate. So baking Brownies and that to with white chocolate is So unlike me
So what Chocolate Brownies are always on top , these chocolate brownies are going to be there in my baking list forever now. Even my little one who is not much sweet lover ate almost 3 pieces, eating them off one after the other like a die hard chocolate fan..
White Chocolate Browine
- Course :
- Servings :
- Description :
- 200 gms (4 pieces )white cooking chocolate
- 1/2 cup Butter (room temp)
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dark chcolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease a square pan.
- Melt the white chocolate in a large stainless steel bowl or (glass bowl) placed over a saucepan of Simmering water.
- Next blend sugar and butter with hand blender or electric mixture until well combine.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract stir well.
- Next add melted white chocolate into it.Gradually add flour to the batter and stir until well combine and stir in some dark chocolate chip cookies.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake at 180 degree for 40 minutes until it is all done.
- Insert toothpick in the center it should come out clean and so it is baked well.
- Allow it to cool, drizzle with some melted dark chocolate.Let it set and Enjoy.
Happy Baking !!
Try it and Would love to hear your feed back.
Stay Connected with my daily food updates on Instagram and Facebook.
Thanks for Passing by and Reading !!!